Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
New 2018 Wednesday Open Times
To better improve our service, we will be conducting staff training and opening branch hours at these new times on the following dates:
Wednesday, Oct. 17: Pasadena & Covina branches opening at 10AM / Vernon branch opening at 10:30AM
Wednesday, Nov 21: Pasadena & Covina branches opening at 10AM / Vernon branch opening at 10:30AM
Wednesday, Dec. 19: Pasadena & Covina branches opening at 10AM / Vernon branch opening at 10:30AM
2529 S. Santa Fe Ave.
Vernon, CA 90058
See our map
670 N. Rosemead Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91107
See our map
301 E. Rowland St.
Covina, CA 91723
See our map
John Muir High School
Student Run branch
OPEN WED. & FRI, 11:30AM-02:30PM
1905 Lincoln Ave
Pasadena, CA 91723
See our map
2018 Holiday Closings
The credit union will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
- NEW YEAR'S DAY: Monday 1/1/2018
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. DAY: Monday 1/15/2018
- WASHINGTON'S BIRTHDAY: Monday 2/19/2018
- MEMORIAL DAY: Monday 5/28/2018
- INDEPENDENCE DAY: Wednesday 7/4/2018
- LABOR DAY: Monday 9/3/2018
- COLUMBUS DAY: Monday 10/8/2018
- VETERANS' DAY: Sunday/observed 11/12/2018
- THANKSGIVING DAY & Friday After: Thursday/Friday 11/22/2018 11/23/2018
- CHRISTMAS: Tuesday 12/25/2018
Maps & Borders
Communities We Serve
|Alhambra||East Pasadena||San Gabriel|
|Azusa||Huntington Park||San Marino|
|Baldwin Park||Irwindale||South El Monte|
|Bell||La Puente||South Pasadena|
|Bell Gardens||Mayflower Village||South San Gabriel|
|Covina Duarte||Monterey Park||Vincent|
|Duarte||North El Monte||West Covina|
|East San Gabriel||Pasadena|
Your membership extends to your spouse and immediate family members – they too can join the credit union and enjoy the same benefits. Once you are a member, you are a member for life – even if you change jobs, retire, or move!
To open a membership account, please stop by any of our branches or you can open an account online here.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve all of your financial needs! Please stop by and visit us today or call us for more information at 877-297-4707.
Shared Branch Locations
You have access to over 6,500 Shared Branch Locations.
The following transactions are free:
- Loan payments
- Loan advances
- Account inquires
- Transfers between accounts and other institutions
The following services are available for a nominal fee:
- Cashier's check
- Fax services
- Address change
- Coin services
- Traveler’s checks
- Money order
- Photocopy/statement requests
When visiting a CU Service Center, you will be asked to provide the name of your credit union, your account number (not your social security number) and valid photo identification.
Take advantage of a conveniently-located CU Service Center location near home, work or while you are traveling. If you are using your mobile device, search for the free Credit Union Shared Branching Locator application.
In addition to access to CU Service Center locations, you also have access to an after-hours service center at (866) 692-8669 to conduct the free transactions listed above.
Not all services may be available at all CU Service Center locations. Transactions made on weekends, including Friday evenings and holidays, will be processed on the next business day.
FIND A CO-OP ATM
Looking for an ATM? We are a part of the CO-OP ATM Network, which has nearly 30,000 convenient, surcharge-free ATMs available nationwide, including locations at popular retailers such as 7-Eleven®, Costco and Walgreens. Since we are a part of the CO-OP Network of ATMs, you don’t have to be close to one of our branches to make transactions. It also makes it less expensive since you don’t have to pay a fee to access your money. The whole point of credit unions is to be there for our members - and today, we're there for you in more places than ever!
You have several access points to find a CO-OP ATM location near you:
- Visit the CO-OP website to access the ATM locator tool at www.co-opnetwork.org.
- Text you location (address or intersection with city and state, or zip code) to MYCOOP (692667) and you’ll receive a reply within seconds with the closest ATM. This service is free; only your standard text message rates apply.
- Use the iPhone CO-OP Locator app: it's free, easy, and enables you to find free ATMs anytime! Download the CO-OP ATM Locator iPhone App, or just search "CO-OP ATM" in the iTunes App Store – then download, install, and go!
- Use the Google Play CO-OP Locator app: it's free, easy, and enables you to find free ATMs anytime! Download the CO-OP ATM Locator Android App, or just search "CO-OP ATM" in the Google Play App Store – then download, install, and go!
- Call 888-SITE-COO(P) (888-748-3266)
- Click on the "ATM Locations" under "Locations" on the left hand side of the page.